Monday, September 20, 2010

MS Friend in need

Hello everyone,

I received a special request from a caretaker of someone with Multiple Sclerosis. She is celebrating her 70th birthday on September 22nd and her caretaker asked for some help. Would you send her a birthday card? You can email dreams@msdreams.org and I can share her name and address with you so it can be sent. It is OK if it is a little belated and it would really make her birthday special. Below is the email minus some details for you to review. I hope everyone can help out and thank you for your support!

---
Hi,

Im a Caretaker for a Lady who has MS and is confined to a wheelchair . I do as much for her as I can but at times it becomes very hard . She lives by herself and life is a burden to her at times . My heart breaks seeing her every day in the condition she is in . She will be 70 yrs old on the 22nd of this month . Kids and Family dont help alot and im not even sure if anybody will help me celebrate her Birthday .She is always so sad cause nobody really comes arround cause all feel that they have to help her when they visit . If anybody maybe wants to send her a Bday card im sure she would appreciate that and wont feel so forgotten, even if the cards are late.

Thank you so very much
---

I really hope we can all stick together and make this a special birthday for her!

Sincerely,

David Serotko
Multiple Sclerosis Dreams

3 comments:

  1. David, please send me her address. I'd like to see how many cards we can send by posting for fitMS™ NeuroBalance Center members!! Tomorrow is her birthday...can you get me her address asap and does she use a computer? email cards would be on time...we can send both!!
    thanks for all you do,
    joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope Betty had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, cancer, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer and breast cancer. kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia, a
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
    Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete